Explore Deals in Canada
Visiting Canada is an unforgettable experience that promises scenic landscapes, exciting activities, and a variety of cultural attractions. From the glimmering blue lakes of Ontario to the snow-capped Rocky Mountains in Alberta, there are breathtaking natural wonders around every corner.
Canada also offers a unique blend of cultures that bring together French and British colonial influences with Indigenous communities. Whether it's exploring the lively streets of Toronto or enjoying a traditional pow-wow in British Columbia, visitors will encounter a diverse range of cultural experiences throughout their travels.
So if you're looking for an unforgettable vacation that has something for everyone, look no further than Canada. With its diverse landscapes and vibrant cultures, this beautiful country provides a unique experience that will stay with you long after the trip is over.
Favorite Vacation Rental Amenities
Last Minute Houses, Cabins, Apartments, Condos & Cottages
Things to Do in Canada
1. Explore the Rocky Mountains: From the bright and sunny city of Vancouver, to the ruggedly beautiful Alberta Rockies, there are plenty of ways to experience this breathtaking mountain range.
2. Visit Banff National Park: Banff is home to some of Canada's most impressive peaks and vistas. You can hike or take a more leisurely approach with a scenic drive through the breathtaking Icefields Parkway.
3. Try Canadian seafood: With the Pacific and Atlantic oceans at Canada's doorstep, it's no surprise that some of its best cuisine is seafood-based.
4. Visit Niagara Falls: One of Canada's most impressive natural wonders, Niagara Falls is an absolute must-see destination. You can take in the sights from the deck of a boat or get even closer and head on down to the base of the falls.
5. Take a tour: Visit Canada’s historic landmarks such as Toronto’s CN Tower, Montreal’s Old Port, or Vancouver’s Stanley Park to experience the unique and vibrant culture of Canada.
6. Visit a Canadian winery: Canada produces some of the world's finest wines. Visitors can explore the vineyards in Ontario and British Columbia's Okanagan Valley, then take a tour of nearby wineries to learn more about the local wine-making process.
7. Experience unique festivals and events: Throughout the year, Canada plays host to a variety of unique cultural and music festivals, as well as art shows, food fairs, and more. From the Toronto International Film Festival to Montreal's Just for Laughs Comedy Festival, you’ll find great events in Canada.
8. Enjoy the culture: Canada is home to an incredibly diverse range of cultures and ethnicities, which makes it a great place to experience everything from authentic Aboriginal cuisine to French-Canadian crepes.
9. Soak up the great outdoors: Canada is home to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, with everything from rugged coastlines to stunning mountain ranges. You can enjoy it while hiking, camping, or fishing.
10. Go skiing: Canada offers some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the world. From Whistler Blackcomb, North America's largest ski resort, to Mont-Tremblant's picturesque Quebecois village, there is something for everyone on the slopes of Canada.
Shopping in Canada
1. Montreal: Home to a range of vintage shops, where you can find one-of-a-kind clothing and accessories. For those looking for luxury items, the area of Rue Sainte-Catherine offers exclusive designer stores like Chanel and Prada.
2. Toronto: Known for its eclectic mix of shops, from vintage finds to high-end fashion boutiques. The city's trendy West Queen West area provides plenty of unique shopping experiences, with an abundance of galleries and local design stores to explore.
3. Vancouver: You’ll find a wide variety of shopping opportunities, from large department stores to independent shops. Gastown is the city's oldest neighborhood and features an impressive array of boutiques offering unique items from local designers
4. Quebec City: Famous for its chocolates. Be sure to visit Les Chocolates Martine at the marina for some of their delicious chocolate creations.
5. Calgary: Home to a range of shopping experiences, from the impressive Chinook Centre Mall to the trendy 17th Avenue district. Here, shoppers can find everything from designer clothes to locally-made crafts.
6. Port Hardy, British Columbia: Home to some of the best smoked salmon in the world. For some authentic Canadian smoked salmon be sure to visit Hardy Bouys Smoked Fish.
7. Ottawa: For some locally made Canadian maple syrup, visit Ottawa’s Byward Market, which is also popular for its fresh produce and artisanal products.
8. Niagara Falls: An ideal destination for wine lovers looking to buy Canadian wine. With several wineries located near the falls, visitors can enjoy a range of different wines.
9. Amherst Island: The place to go for locally made wool blankets. The small island is home to a number of sheep farms, where you can purchase high-quality blankets and other wool products.
10. Victoria: Most of the world's jade is sourced in British Columbia, making Victoria a great place to go jade shopping.
Dining in Canada
1. Quebec City: If you're looking for an unforgettable dining experience in Canada, be sure to visit Quebec City. The city's mix of historic French and modern Canadian culture is reflected in its cuisine, which combines aspects of both cultures.
2. Montreal: Montreal is a great destination for food lovers. With its diverse culture, the city offers an array of cuisines from all around the world, from French to Italian, Chinese to Indian.
3. Vancouver: Vancouver is home to some of the best seafood in Canada. The city's waterfront restaurants offer fresh seafood dishes that are sure to delight. Be sure to try some classic Canadian fare such as poutine, seafood chowder, or butter tarts while you’re here.
4. Toronto: From the classic gastropubs and upscale restaurants downtown to the multicultural melting pot of flavors in neighborhoods such as Little Italy or Chinatown, there is something for every palate in Toronto.
5. Calgary: The city of Calgary is home to some of the best steakhouses in Canada. Whether you’re looking for a casual spot or an upscale eatery, be sure to check out the city's many steakhouses when you visit.
6. Halifax: Halifax is renowned for its seafood dishes and it's no surprise why. From seafood chowder to lobster rolls and fish and chips, there is something to satisfy everyone's cravings.
7. Edmonton: Edmonton offers a variety of international cuisines and Canadian favorites alike. Whether you’re craving Italian, Mexican, or something more traditional, you’ll be sure to find it here.
8. Alberta: Known for its hearty, delicious cuisine. From iconic dishes like bison burgers and Alberta beef to more modern takes on classic comfort dishes, this province has something for everyone.
9. Ottawa: The perfect destination for foodies who love to explore. From classic Canadian cuisine such as poutine and tourtière, to international flavors like Thai and Lebanese, this city has it all.
10. Winnipeg: Winnipeg is a great destination for those looking to experience unique Canadian cuisine. From hearty bannock bread to classic Ukrainian dishes, the city offers a variety of flavors and experiences.