Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
Just 70 miles from Calgary and nestled within Alberta's Bow Valley, the town of Canmore is surrounded by mountains and wildlife. At this scenic destination you can hike, bike, fish, climb, boat, swim, snowshoe, ski, snowboard, go dog sledding and much more! Banff National Park is just over seven miles from Canmore-Banff, and Lake Louise is about an hour away. Stroll down main street in this quaint town to see quilters, stained-glass artisans, and blacksmiths at work, or just relax in one of the charming pubs or restaurants near your resort.
A four-season recreational hot spot with a beautiful backdrop of snow-capped mountains, Canmore is a quaint former mining town with an easy pace of life and full of art galleries, pubs and restaurants. Nearby in Banff National Park you will find stunning landscapes of towering peaks, sparkling lakes, glaciers and all kinds of wildlife.
Enjoy an exciting selection of resort-style amenities during your stay in these resort suites near Banff, Canada, convenient features designed to enhance your trip. Take a dip in the outdoor heated pool, relax in both the indoor or outdoor hot tub and hit the fitness center to stay energized. Guests love the recreation room, a comfortable common area located behind the lobby with big chairs, TV, pool table and fireplace. You'll also have access to guest laundry facilities, BBQ grills and underground parking when the weather is cold.
Relax and enjoy stunning views of the Canadian Rockies from the windows of your spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to six guests. Each suite features one king or queen bed in the master, a queen bed in the guest room and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate rooms, a mini kitchen, cable TV with DVD player, Wi-Fi internet access and on-site laundry facilities - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Fitness Center
* Laundry Facilities
* Swimming Pool (Heated/Outdoor)
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool is heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.