Explore Deals in Chile
Visiting Chile is a stunning and unforgettable experience that promises breathtaking landscapes, thrilling activities, and an array of cultural attractions. From the snow-capped Andes to the lush pastures of Patagonia, Chile is full of spectacular natural beauty.
Chile also offers a unique cultural experience, with a diverse population of indigenous peoples and a vibrant blend of traditional customs and modern life. Music, cuisine, art, and traditions are all part of the country's unique identity.
Chile is an unforgettable destination that promises to captivate and delight travelers from all around the world.
Favorite Vacation Rental Amenities
Last Minute Houses, Cabins, Apartments, Condos & Cottages
Things to Do in Chile
1. Take a tour of Valparaiso: Valparaiso is one of the most charming cities in Chile, boasting vibrant colors and stunning views.
2. Visit the Atacama Desert: The Atacama Desert is one of the driest places on earth, making it an amazing place for star-gazing and exploring Chile’s natural beauty.
3. Stroll around Plaza de Armas in Santiago: Located in the center of Santiago, Plaza de Armas is a beautiful plaza surrounded by stunning architecture and historical sites.
4. Go skiing or snowboarding in Portillo or Valle Nevado: Chile is known for its amazing ski resorts, with both Portillo and Valle Nevado offering spectacular slopes and runs.
5. Hike through Torres del Paine National Park: This national park has some of the most spectacular hiking trails, with views of glaciers and mountains.
6. Sample local cuisine at Mercado Central, Santiago: Mercado Central is a great place to try local Chilean food, with hundreds of seafood stands and restaurants.
7. Explore Easter Island’s Ancient Ruins: Easter Island is home to some of the world's most mysterious and ancient ruins, including the famous Moai.
8. Go wine tasting in Valle de Colchagua: Valle de Colchagua is a popular wine-tasting region, with some of Chile's best vineyards and wineries.
9. Relax on one of Chile's stunning beaches: With rugged cliffs, white sand, and crystal-clear waters, Chile's beaches are some of the most beautiful in Latin America.
10. Visit Patagonia: The rugged and wild landscape of Patagonia offers a great opportunity for adventure, with glaciers, mountains, and forests to explore.
Shopping in Chile
1. Santiago: With its multitude of malls, shops, and street markets, shopping in Santiago is a great shopping destination in Chile.
2. Valparaíso: Valparaíso is known for its unique open-air markets, where visitors can find handmade jewelry, souvenirs, and other goods from local artisans.
3. Viña del Mar: The seaside city of Viña del Mar is full of luxury malls, designer stores, and boutique shops. With high-end brands and plenty of options, it's a great place to do some serious shopping.
4. Puerto Montt: Located in the heart of the Chilean Patagonia, Puerto Montt offers visitors a unique shopping experience. Here you'll find traditional crafts, souvenirs, and handmade items from the local Mapuche people.
5. Punta Arenas: Punta Arenas is a great place to find unique gifts and souvenirs. From traditional woolen goods to local art, this city has something for every shopper.
6. Concepción: Concepción is a great destination for shopping lovers. With its many boutiques and department stores, you'll find everything from clothes to jewelry to furniture.
7. Iquique: Visitors to Iquique can find a great selection of local handicrafts and souvenirs in the city's many markets. From traditional textiles to artisanal goods, you're sure to find something special here.
8. Antofagasta: If you're looking for luxury items, then Antofagasta is the place to be. With its designer stores and high-end boutiques, this city offers everything from clothing to jewelry to accessories.
9. La Serena: La Serena is the perfect place for bargain hunters. With its many street markets and small shops, you can find great deals on clothes, shoes, and more.
10. Arica: Arica is home to plenty of shopping opportunities, from malls to street markets. Here you'll find everything from high-end luxury items to unique handmade items from local artisans.
Dining in Chile
1. Coquimbo: Here you can find some of the freshest fish and shellfish dishes like ceviche, empanadas de mariscos (seafood pies), and locos con arroz (loco abalone with white rice).
2. Atacama: This region is known for its hearty stews and pastries. You can find unique dishes like cocoa de choclo (corn pudding) or charquicán (a meat-and-potato stew).
3. Chiloé: Here, seafood dominates the menu. Popular dishes include curanto (seafood and pork cooked in a hole in the ground), and cazuela de mariscos (seafood stew).
4. Santiago: The capital of Chile is a great place to find traditional dishes such as sopaipillas (fried pastry pockets) and pastel de choclo (corn casserole).
5. Patagonia: This region features unique flavors from around the world. You can find dishes like estofado patagónico (a stew made with lamb, beef, bell peppers and tomatoes) and cordero al palo (lamb grilled over an open fire).
6. Calama: This city is known for its flavorful Arab and Andean dishes, such as tamales and empanadas de queso.
7. Puerto Montt: This region is known for its hearty seafood dishes. Popular dishes include caldillo de congrio (conger eel stew) and curanto al horno (seafood pie).
8. Punta Arenas: This city in the far south of Chile is a great place to find hearty dishes like paila marina (seafood stew) and pastel de centolla (king crab pie).
9. Pica: Located in the far north of Chile, Pica is known for its spicy dishes. Popular dishes include ceviche de congrio (conger eel ceviche) and charquicán (spicy stew).
10. Antofagasta: This coastal city is known for its flavorful seafood dishes. Try the famous pastel de jaiba (crab pie) or cazuela de jaiva (crab stew).