Welcome to Palm Tree Paradise- your home away from home. This stunning vacation destination is perfect for both adventure and relaxation. The amazing, private backdoor oasis offers outdoor living at its finest with a covered patio for sipping your morning coffee or tea while taking in the crisp morning air or enjoying your al fresco dinner straight from the built-in BBQ. Enjoy a beverage poolside, or take a dip and cool off. Wind down in the evenings with a soak in the hot tub or fireside, recapping the day. A variety of board games are also available for play. Whether you’re vacationing with friends or family or in town for business meetings, this home is sure to impress.
Prior to check-in, you will receive an email with your code for your stay. This will usually be the last 4 digits of your main cell phone number. There is an additional key on the wall by the door for additional access to the guest storage unit and to the front/ back doors if needed.
Our property manager Stephen will always be available via phone call, text, or email. All of his information will be in our Welcome Guide. Upon request, Stephen can be there for your check-in. This home also uses a keypad for contactless entry.
Primary bedroom with king bed, ensuite bathroom, 2 large closets, TV, access to the backyard oasis. - 2 additional bedrooms with queen beds - Sleeper sofa with comfortable memory foam mattress Kitchen: - Fully stocked for all of your cooking needs. Please note that the only seasonings provided are salt and pepper grinders. If you’re looking to get out, you’ll find nearby hiking trails, golf, amusement parks, spas, shopping, sporting events and so much more!
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be in writing! Cancellations are considered received on the date we physically receive your notice via email in our office.
Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, a full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before check-in. No refund after that. The exception to this is if you chose the Non-refundable option when booking
- • Check In: 4:00 PM
- • Check Out: 11:00 AM
- • As your host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that this document has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of canceling the booking penalty free as we have a Strict Cancellation policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
- • 1. All maintenance and general questions are to be directed to our property manager. Stephen Bakunowski 602-689-4295 email@example.com
- • 2. There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- • 3. Please wash your dishes after use. Dish soap and dishwasher detergent have been provided under the kitchen sink.
- • 4. Parking is provided on the driveway and garage side by side. Our driveway is suitable for sedans as well as SUV’s. No unregistered guests. Max home capacity is 8.
- • 5. The owner's closet and owners storage shed is to not be used by the guests for any reason. Forced entry to any of these areas will lead to immediate termination. Thank you for respecting the owners’ space and property.
- • 6. The thermostat is to be left alone. The temperature in the summer will remain between 76- 78 degrees and is controlled through a smart thermostat system. Please do not adjust on your own. For any requests on the change to the temperature, please let Stephen know.
- • 7. Feel free to use the barbecue/fire pit outside that is set up for our guests’ leisure use only. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill/pit area clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required.
- • 8. Always ensure there is no glass in our by the spa and the cover is always placed back on after every use
- • 9. Please acknowledge that occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guest's discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- • 10. If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges, and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- • 11. If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY. No marijuana use of any kind is allowed on the property.
- • 12. Please No food and/ or drinks are allowed in the bedrooms or furniture. Please use our dining areas and back patio sitting area for all food and/ or drinks. Please ensure no food is left outside as this will lead to pests/insects at the property.
- • 13. Please keep the garage door closed at all times, this helps keep the temperature regulated as well as minimize the amount of windblown dust and debris from entering the garage
- • Please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. We do have families that start their day before dawn so please be respectful. If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST! Please reply back with my favorite quote: "ALWAYS MOVING FORWARD." so that I know that the house rules have been read. . .
- • Pool/Spa Rules: -Please keep the French door and Sliding back door locked at all times when the backyard is not being used. The back gate must not be propped open.
- • -No Glass containers are allowed outside please use the plastic containers provided.
- • -The Spa is heated. Always ensure there is no glass in our by the spa and the cover is always placed back on after every use
- • -The pool is not heated as part of renting our home. Please do not adjust or turn on/off any of the pool equipment behind the cement half wall. This includes the filter and heater. pipes etc. Any tampering with the equipment will lead to damages
- • -During use of the pool, please remove the pool vacuum and put it back at end of use. The pool is on an auto cleaning cycle that runs every night starting at 10pm.
- • -Please NO pool use after 10pm and before 6am as it needs to run its cleaning cycle. -Please ensure nothing is left in the pool overnight including floaties, goggles, etc and that absolutely no rocks or other small items including coins are in the pool. This will damage the pool filtration and vacuum. No loud noises, music, and/ or use of the pool after 10pm
- No Reviews Yet.