VermillionCliffsHouse in the desert
Cute clean recently built 3BD 2BA, (King, queen, plus two twin over twin bunks) sleeps up to 6-8 in a good, quiet neighborhood on the edge of Page; view of the Vermillion Cliffs from the FRONT courtyard which has a patio table and BBQ plus elevated front porch, just minutes from downtown.
<10 min from Horseshoe Bend & Antelope Canyon
15-20 min to Lake Powell
Fully appointed kitchen, laundry, a fenced backyard, and room to park your boat or jet skis
Two well-trained, well-behaved dogs max, w/permission & add on pet fee
-Boat/Jet ski parking off street
- Master bath with full tub/shower and second bath with walk-in shower
- Kitchen with granite counter tops and fully outfitted with electric cook top, stainless steel fridge, full size oven & microwave, dishwasher, double-basin sink with garbage disposal, stainless steel pans, mixer, toaster, drip coffee maker, food processor, standard dishes, utensils and flatware provided. You'll find most common spices available for cooking use
- Stamped concrete front courtyard with patio furniture, bench on covered porch, perfect for morning coffee and sunset views over 42" tall wall
-Stainless Steel BBQ
- Backyard with 6ft wooden fence to keep your pups safe! Feel free to pull your ATV/dirt bike into the gated driveway for safe storage
- Front driveway fully gated with additional on-site parking. NO GARAGE ACCESS
- AIR CONDITIONED home for your comfort
- FISHERMAN'S paradise, check out Wayne's Words Forum for ideas and detail
* The photos of the lake are taken from the lake, there are no houses on the lake, Lake Powell is in Glen Canyon Recreational Area and no homes are built there*
You have access to the entire property EXCEPT the locked garage, this is an entire house to yourself, not shared, no meals provided
Dog crate available
Pak n Play and booster seat available, but we are not childproofed
Absolutely no smoking of any substance, no vaping or e-cigarettes, inside the house. If you smoke outside, pick up your butts
We provide access to Wi-FI with a 1GB modem, but please be aware, Page is a small town in a remote area, the internet sometimes goes up & down for no apparent reason. We provide smart TVs with Netflix.
I am available nearly all the time via text, email, or phone, but do not live in Page. Camilla, the local host, will check in with you and can answer any questions. My neighbor across the street, Dean, is also available as an emergency contact.
We are on the edge of the neighborhood known as the Ranchettes, generally it is more peaceful than being in the middle of town. If you have ATVs, you are on the brink of miles and miles of desert trails. You have a view of a mesa to the south nearby and the Vermillion Cliffs to the west and are only five minutes from the Walmart super center and some restaurants and ten minutes from the center of town
The town of Page is quite small, so nothing is very far away.
Our place is situated on the edge of town, 5 minutes from Wal-Mart Super Store and many fast food locations, 5-10 minutes from Safeway and all sorts of sit down restaurants plus Lake Powell Massage, which I highly recommend after a long active day!
* The photos of the lake are taken from the lake, there are no houses on the lake, Lake Powell is in Glen Canyon Recreational Area and no homes are built there.*
In the middle of the Grand Circle, you are:
* 5-10 minutes to various options in Page: SUP, rafting, canyon tours, etc.
* 5-10 minutes from the Rimrock Trail which surrounds the town and allows a pleasant long or short walk, dog walk, bike ride, etc.
* 10 minutes from Horseshoe Bend, AZ
* 10 minutes from the world famous Antelope Canyons
* 10 minutes from Lake Powell
* 10 minutes from the Glen Canyon Dam and some rafting starts
* 45 minutes from Lee's Ferry/Marble Canyon, popular start to rafting the Grand Canyon
* 2 hours from Monument Valley, UT
2.5 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
* 2.5 hours from the North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon
*2.75 hours from Four Corners, New Mexico
* 4.25 hours from Canyonlands National Park
* 4.25 hours from Moab, UT
*4.5 hours from Phoenix Airport
* 5 hours from Las Vegas Airport
*6 hours from Salt Lake City Airport
We also own and rent out the house next door, a large group could easily rent both homes.
A cleaning fee is added when you book.
A pet fee will be added to any group bringing a pet, this has to be manually requested via the resolution center for AirBnB once you've paid in full for your booking. ($50) One fee covers your stay and up to two dogs.
No parties, no extra guests beyond the original agreed number without permission.
VermillionCliffsHouse in the desert