As your host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that this document has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free as we have a Strict Cancellation policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
1. All maintenance and general questions are to be directed to our property manager. Stephen Bakunowski 602-689-4295 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
3. Please wash your dishes after use. Dish soap and dishwasher detergent have been provided under the kitchen sink.
4. Parking is provided on the driveway side by side. Our driveway is suitable for sedans as well as SUV’s. Remember that you are in an HOA community. Please do not park in the streets overnight.
5. No unregistered guests. Max home capacity is 7.
6. The owners closet and owners storage shed is to not be used by the guests for any reason. Forced entry to any of these areas will lead to immediate termination. Thank you for respecting the owners’ space and property.
7. Thermostat to be left alone. The temperature in the summer will remain at 78 degrees and is controlled through a smart thermostat system. Please do not adjust on your own. For any requests on the change to the temperature, please let Stephen know.
8. We have added a 3 in 1 Pool/Ping-Pong & Air Hockey Table as well as a shuffleboard in the house for our guest's entertainment. Please return all accessories to their rightful places at the end of your stay.
9. Feel free to use the barbecue/fire pit outside that is set up for our guests’ leisure use only. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill/pit area clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required. You will also need to add your own gas to the BBQ or wood to the fire pit as it is not supplied.
10. Please acknowledge that occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
11. If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
12. If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
13. No marijuana use of any kind is allowed on the property.
14. No food and/ or drinks are allowed in the bedrooms or furniture. Please use our dining areas and back patio sitting area for all food and/ or drinks. Please ensure no food is left outside as this will lead to pests/insects at the property.
15. Please keep the garage door closed at all times, this helps keep the temperature regulated as well as minimize the amount of windblown dust and debris from entering the game room.
16. Please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. We do have families that start their day before dawn so please be respectful.
If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST! Please reply back with my favorite quote: "ALWAYS MOVING FORWARD." so that I know that the house rules have been read.
1. Please keep the French doors locked at all times when the backyard is not being used.
2. No Glass containers are allowed outside please use the plastic containers provided.
3. The RV/Side gate must not be propped open for any reason.
4. The pool is not heated as part of renting our home. Please do not adjust or turn on/off any of the pool equipment behind the cement half wall. This includes the filter, heater. pipes etc. Any tampering with the equipment will lead to damages
5. During use of the pool, please remove the pool vacuum and put back at end of use. The pool is on an auto cleaning cycle that runs every night starting at 10pm. NO pool use after 10pm and before 6am as it needs to run its cleaning cycle.
6. Please ensure nothing is left in the pool overnight including floaties, goggles, etc and that absolutely no rocks or other small items including coins are in the pool. This will damage the pool filtration and vacuum.
7. No loud noises, music and/ or use of the pool after 10pm.