Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1,Varies
This resort is centrally located in a quiet and peaceful residential area. It's the perfect place to call home during your stay in the San Diego area, with easy access to the city's major freeways. In fact, this resort is less than 10 miles to practically every major sight there is to see. From the award-winning restaurants and lively scene of the Gaslamp Quarter, to family-favorite attractions at SeaWorld®, and the crystal blue waters of the Pacific, Mission, and Ocean Beaches that are ideal for surfing, snorkeling, or just soaking in the sun. San Diego is also home to Balboa Park, the largest of its kind in the country, with eight gardens, 15 museums, nine eateries, a golf course, and world-famous zoo across over 1,100 acres. After a day of adventure, come back to the resort for a soothing soak in the outdoor hot tub or to enjoy many other resort and suite amenities.
Thoughtfully accented with all the touches Southern California travelers might desire, your Mission Valley escape promises to be one you remember for a lifetime. Cool off in the year-round heated outdoor pool, while family and friends gather around the barbecue for some afternoon grilling. Enjoy a workout in our full Fitness Center, then join your kids at the on-site arcade. There's even a 13-month advance-booking window, so you can plan your stay accordingly.
These thoughtfully furnished one- and two-bedroom resort suites welcome you and yours to make yourself at home. Upscale suites comfortably sleep four to six guests and feature a private bedroom with one king bed, a guest room with one queen or two twin beds (two-bedroom suite) and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Full kitchens and private balconies round out some of the best San Diego lodging available, with year-round amenities and attractions.
Activities Center Barbecue Area Computer With Internet (Shared) Concierge Services Fitness Center Hot Tub (Outdoor) Laundry Facilities Swimming Pool (Heated/Outdoor)
Children's Activities Balboa Park Beach Bike Riding Gaslamp Quarter Golf Museums SeaWorld® San Diego Surfing Zoo/Animal Park
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite with a height limit of 6'10", and the resort is unable to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. And electric vehicle charging stations are limited. A parking pass must be obtained at check-in and your room key will be needed to open the garage gate.
- There is a $25 nightly fee to park in the garage. Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite with a height limit of 6'10". The resort is unable to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. A parking pass must be obtained at check-in and your room key will be needed to open the garage gate. The resort is equipped with limited electric vehicle charging stations. Please contact the front desk for additional details
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.