This beautiful townhome will make you feel right at home. With 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and a private plunge pool, you're sure to find just the right amount space and comfort for you and your family. The open floor plan makes it easy to relax with a living room that leads outside onto the lanai and pool area.
The floor plan boasts a main floor bedroom with Queen bed and a full bathroom right next door. The second floor has 4 additional rooms, including one King master with full ensuite, 2 Queen rooms with ensuites and a twin over full bunk bed with another full ensuite. No sharing bathrooms in the morning when rushing to get ready for the local attractions! (Guest fee of $15/person per night above 6 guests)
The living room spills out onto the lanai through oversized sliding glass doors that allows for so much light into the home. Outside you will find a private plunge pool and seating areas for lounging and dining. The lanai is completely screened in so you will not be bothered by pesky insects! As a bonus, there is a half bathroom located right off the lanai, so no need to run inside while lounging by the pool. (Pool heat is not included in the rate, so please be sure to add that or ask me about that if you are interested.)
The home is in the gated community of Solterra Resort which boasts an enormous zero entry pool, jacuzzis, a corkscrew water slide, and lazy river. There is a stunning clubhouse for you to relax in with computers and printers should you need to conduct any business on your trip. There is a snack bar/grill that serves lunch, snack, beer and wine. Everything you need to enjoy a day at the pool after golfing or taking a break from the parks.
We have some items to get you started on your stay with us. In order to replenish your needs during your stay there are multiple options nearby. Please note that this is a self catering villa.
Our home is located in Davenport, which is 11 miles from Disney and close to other parks and many golf courses! When you are on your way to our house you will pass through Champions Gate which has grocery stores, restaurants and coffee shops. It is a beautifully laid out area. About 4 miles from our home is Posner Park which has stores such as Target, Starbucks, a movie theatre and several other shops and restaurants. Plenty of spots for any additional needs you may have during your stay.
**Please mention at checkout if you would like pool heat (recommended October through April) for $30/night
NOTE TO OUR GUESTS:
* You must be 25 years or older to book this home.
* Maximum of 10 guests allowed in the home.
* After booking, you will receive a separate rental agreement via email for you to review, accept and upload a copy of your photo ID.
* Solterra Resort limits each home to four (4) cars per address. There are 2 designated spots in from of the villa and any further will need to park in MARKED spaces as per HOA rules.
* Pool heat is an option at an extra charge of $30/night + taxes.
* No pets are allowed.
* Smoking or vaping is NOT allowed inside the home nor the patio/pool area. Smokers are allowed to smoke outside in the front of the house with any trash responsibly disposed of.
* Absolutely NO parties. We ask that you respect our home and keep it a fun and friendly family home for family vacations only. Quiet Hours will need to be respected.
* There are Ring cameras on the outside of the home for the doorbell and a driveway camera.
* The home has a smart keypad lock. You will be provided a custom code that will only work for the duration of your stay.
As a private host, we do our best to offer a 5 Star vacation experience in our beautiful home. We highly recommend getting "cancel for any reason" travel insurance in case of any unforeseen issues that can arise. CFAR travel insurance can cover many risks including lodging cancelations and/or rental insurance at a minimal cost. All reservations made after March 2020 are made knowing the uncertainty of the health and travel industries, government regulations, weather, and other conditions that could impact your travel reservation. More than ever, we strongly urge each guest to purchase "cancel for any reason" insurance.
As a courtesy, you can find below some insurance companies that may offer CFAR travel insurance. We do not endorse any company below.
- No Reviews Yet.