Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Varies
Visit the "Town That Time Forgot" to experience a unique tourist destination with a rich history and scenic surroundings. A mining boomtown that has been virtually untouched since the mid-1800s, Galena is a meticulously preserved period town that is home to over 1,000 historic buildings. Much of Galena today is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The former residence of U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant, this historic destination also offers a wide selection of outdoor activities nearby, including challenging golf courses, zip lines, exciting ski resorts, family fun at Lake Galena and horseback riding through rolling hills and flower-filled valleys. Tourism is now the city's main attraction, with specialty shops, boutiques, galleries and restaurants appealing to more than a million visitors annually.
You'll find plenty of modern amenities onsite at this comfortable vacation lodge, including fun activities and features designed to make your stay as convenient as possible. Take a dip in the indoor pool with hot tub, or hit the recreation room for arcade games, ping-pong, and a pool table. Stay energized in the well equipped fitness center or take it easy and rent a movie while enjoying a night in. This Galena vacation resort also features shared barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and computer with Internet and printer so that you can stay connected.
You will appreciate the economy of a 420 square foot studio that sleeps 2 and has a kitchenette, or relax in a 850 square foot one-bedroom vacation suite that comfortably sleeps 4 between a private bedroom with a king bed and a queen Murphy bed in the living area with a full kitchen and in-room laundry. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party every room has a dining/living area, TV with DVD player, whirlpool tub, private balcony, and fireplace - comforts you just won't find in an average hotel room. Enjoy the resort amenities including an indoor pool with hot tub, game room, laundry facilities, fire pit, and barbecue/picnic area.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Indoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Heated/Indoor)
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
- Air conditioning
- Front desk hours are from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.