* Per CDC Guidelines, and in response to Covid 19, we have updated our cleaning procedures to reduce the possibility of contracting Covid 19, and to ensure that the spaces our guests are staying in remains up to standard and as clean as possible*
While sanitizing the homes, cleaners are:
• Wearing disposable gloves to clean and disinfect.
•Using disinfectant on surfaces before wiping clean.
• Engaging in heightened cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as tables,
doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, faucets, remotes, etc.
While disinfecting the homes, cleaners are:
• Using bleach and/or alcohol solutions per CDC Guidelines
While laundering, the cleaners are:
•Disinfecting couches and soft surfaces (carpets/rugs/drapes) with an EPA-registered household disinfectant that meets CDC guidelines.
•Wearing disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry and keeping dirty linens/towels separated from clean.
•Laundering when possible at the highest temperature for linens.
• All of our linens and towels are laundered off site at a laundry facility using the warmest water setting allowed by manufacturer’s instructions. Only dye free and hypoallergenic laundry products are used (Wool Dryer Balls / ALL Free & Clear Detergent).
• Our cleaning team has been updated on CDC Guidelines for hand washing, face covering, and social distancing to reduce the potential for incidental transmission of germs both at home and at work.
The space is a single Condo in a large Condominium building. There is secure off street parking along with an elevator to the second floor where the unit is located. Street parking is not guaranteed and if you choose to utilize street parking please be sure to follow city and state laws.