Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1, Twins - 2
Situated on a peninsula in Grand Lake O' the Cherokees, an area known as Monkey Island in Northeast Oklahoma invites you to play on 60,000 acres of sparkling lakes and 1,300 miles of shoreline with every activity you can image in and out of the water. This resort's friendly Midwestern hospitality makes every generation feel right at home, from newlyweds to tiny tots to doting grandparents.
The resort delivers an incredible location that's within close proximity of dozens of outdoor recreation opportunities. Take advantage of fishing, boating, horseback riding, swimming and golfing. Attractions are plentiful and include the National Rod & Custom Car Hall of Fame Museum, Bernice Area at Grand Lake State Park and Har-ber Village.
Indulge in the many amenities offered by this resort, an all-suites resort that caters to your every vacation need. Relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or hot tub. Keep to your workout routine in the fitness center. Proudly show off your athletic prowess at the sport court. Stay entertained by renting a film from the vast video library. Also, try your skills in the game room.
At this resort, these spacious studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep two to eight guests. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a partial or fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a dining area, living area, private balcony with barbecue grill, a fireplace for chilly evenings and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Horseback Riding
* Live Entertainment
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Pool is seasonal and closed November-April annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.