Mirror Lake is a first-floor unit located within Lakes Basin Village with a 2nd floor unit directly above. It's in a unique location less than a mile from Wallowa Lake. It's adjacent to the Wallowa Lake bike path as well as a short walk to downtown Joseph (1/2 mile). Pets are welcome in the unit for a $25/night fee per pet. Trailer/boat parking is available on site. Please note that when guests are in the unit above you can hear footsteps. Lakes Basin Village is comprised of 8 condos; 2 4-condo buildings separated by a short sidewalk. Each Building contains 2 1st-floor and 2 2nd- floor units. Lakes Basin Village is part of Eagle Cap Vacation Rentals which offers unique, pet friendly accommodations in Joseph and Enterprise. Eagle Cap Vacation Rentals is locally owned and operated by the McKee Brothers (Todd and Andy).
This apartment is located in a quiet quite 4-plex approximately 1/2 mile before reaching Wallowa Lake. A well maintained bike path leading to the lake is directly in front of the 4-plex.
This is a pet friendly property. Please review our pet policies in the "other things to note" section below
Eagle Cap Real Estate is located in Wallowa County. Both of the McKee Brothers (Todd and Andy) are within minutes of the property, in case a need arises.
We take your visit seriously. After each rental, we follow the CDC cleaning guidelines to fully clean, disinfect and sanitize the unit in preparation for our next guests. You can visit the CDC website for a summary of their recommended cleaning protocol.
-We love pets! We want to remain pet friendly. Please follow our pet policies so we are able to continue offering this benefit to all of our guests.
- Please inform us at the time of booking if you will bring your pet or pets
- The pet fee is 25/per night for each pet including ESA animals
- We will send you a charge request at the time of booking for the pet fee.
- If for some reason your pet doesn't accompany you after you pay the pet fee, we will refund it to you in full.
- Please keep pets off the furniture.
- Please don't leave pets in the unit alone.
- If you bring pets onto the property without informing us in advance and paying the pet fee, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the property.
There is plenty of parking on site. There is parking between the first 4-plex and the main road and more spots in front of the 2nd 4-plex. Also you can park around the grass island if you are pulling a trailer or need extra parking spots.
-To receive a full refund, guests must cancel at least 30 days before check-in
-If guests cancel between 7 and 30 days before check-in, they will be refunded 50% for all nights
-If guests cancel less than 7 days before check-in, they will not receive a refund
- Guests can also receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of booking, provided the cancellation occurs at least 14 days before check-in
- • Check In: 3:00 PM
- • Check Out: 11:00 AM
- • No Smoking
- • No pets on furniture
- • Quite hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- • No parties
- • No pets left in the unit unsupervised
- No Reviews Yet.