Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Varies
Perched on a ridge near the 143-square-mile Upper Klamath Lake in southern Oregon, Running Y is perfectly positioned to allow you to explore the diverse and pristine wilderness of seven national wildlife refuges. The region's volcanic legacy has also left the famous caldera of Crater Lake, lava beds, fumaroles and towering peaks. With cultural attractions nearby and plenty of indoor amenities to enjoy, it's the perfect setting for a fun-filled vacation.
In addition to spacious resort suites and a fantastic location in scenic Klamath Falls, Running Y offers an incredible selection of amenities located on-site that will please the entire family. The property features a beautiful golf course with breathtaking views, a driving range, clubhouse and pro shop for all your golf needs. Guests love the indoor pool, hot tub and children's pool, as well as the arcade games and pool table. Indulge in spa treatments at https://www.runningy.com/spa Sandhill Spa and pick up needed items at the on-site market. Play a game of basketball or tennis on the sport courts, or head to the fitness center to keep up with your workout routines.
At Running Y, these spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests and feature a private bedroom with a king bed, twin beds in the guest bedroom and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Come back to the resort to enjoy an evening in and cook out on the barbecue grill and relax in front of the fireplace - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Casual Dining
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Indoor)
* Fitness Center
* Golf Course (18-Hole)
* Golf Driving Range
* Golf Pro Shop
* Hot Tub (Indoor)
* Putting Green
* Swimming Pool (Indoor)
* Tennis Court
* Volleyball Court
* Walking Trails
* Bike Riding
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- Elevators (some buildings)
- 24-hour front desk
- This resort is a shared-use property. Other associations may allow for different rules. Please follow all guidelines outlined for your club.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 6:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
- The area experiences a high volume of midges (harmless bugs) by the billions from June-Sept.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.