Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Varies
Ideally located in the center of two vibrant communities including downtown and Old Town Chinatown - Portland Waterfront Park is in walking distance to almost everything Portland has to offer. The original downtown area is a bustling entertainment district, home to the famous Portland Saturday Market, Voodoo Doughnut, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Maritime Museum. Cross the street and you will see the Willamette River rambling by, dividing the city while uniting fun-seekers and music lovers alike with offerings of boat tours, riverside festivals, swimming and stand-up paddle boarding.
Enjoy a little retail therapy at Pioneer Place shopping mall or find your DIY dream at Crafty Wonderland. Indie boutiques and local brands reign supreme in the downtown area. Hungry? Get creative with everything from eclectic food trucks to black-tie seafood affairs. The Portland Saturday Market is also very popular and runs the gamut with live music, food and plenty of folk art. And speaking of art, the Portland Art Museum is an absolute must for those that are into Asian and Native American art. If the art of dance is more your style, book an evening at the Keller Auditorium for ballet or a live concert. For a city that prides itself with the motto, "Keep Portland Weird", there is never a shortage of things to do or see!
You and your family will enjoy this unforgettable urban destination for all your traveling needs. Book excursions everyone will enjoy through the friendly on-site concierge. While you're in the lobby, don't forget to stop into the Sundries shop for any last minute items. You can always stay connected with friends, family and work with the complimentary Wi-Fi and business center. Plus, you can leave a little extra space in your suitcase and avoid paying those expensive airline baggage fees by taking advantage of the laundry facility. At the end of a long day of exploring the city, come back to the resort and gather around the fire pit to chat about your next adventure at Wyndham Portland - Waterfront Park!
These spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep two to six guests and range from 380 to 1,287 square feet. The studio suite features a queen Murphy bed, while the one- and two-bedroom suites feature one king bed in the master bedroom, two double beds in the guest room and a sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the economy of a partial or full kitchen, separate living/dining areas and TV's throughout.
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Convenience Store
* Fire Pit
* Fitness Center
* Laundry Facilities
* Bike Riding
* Boat Rentals
* Horseback Riding
* Live Entertainment
* Mountain Biking
* Rock Climbing
* Zoo/Animal Park
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Suites vary in size and views may differ. River views are limited.
- There is no on-site parking. Valet parking is available at an off-site location for $39 per day with unlimited in-and-out privileges from 6:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Space is limited. Oversized vehicles can be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visitors are encouraged to take advantage of Portland's public transportation system, including MAX Light Rail. The nearest MAX station, Oak Street/SW 1st Avenue, is just a short walk from the resort.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.