This comfortable, spacious, upstairs studio apartment is a great home base for exploring San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country. Downtown San Antonio and the beautiful Hill Country towns of Fredericksburg, Boerne, and Comfort, plus Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Sea World, are a short drive away. The apartment is private with free parking on site. A perfect spot for a family to stay while visiting the sites in all directions, plus it's a comfortable place to return in the evenings to rest and relax. Don't forget your furry friends! (Up to 2 small dogs or cats allowed)
Downtown San Antonio (including the Alamo and the Riverwalk) is less than 30 minutes away, and the beautiful Hill Country town of Fredericksburg (and Enchanted Rock State Park) is 45 minutes in the opposite direction. And in between (less than 20 minutes away) are Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Boerne, and Comfort. Sea World is also about half an hour away. In addition, this quiet neighborhood is a great place to hang out and walk or stargaze in the evening. Dozens of deer wander through the yard every day!
The compact kitchen has a full size oven, stove, and refrigerator and is stocked with dishes/utensils and basic cooking needs (pots and pans, oil, basic spices), microwave, kettle, and toaster.
Coffee is provided (Keurig machine and pods) as well as cream and sugar. There is also a single serve French press if you like to travel with your own favorite coffee.
You have full access to the apartment, which includes a private entrance, large studio room with a double bed and couch that folds out into a queen bed, full kitchen, and bath with standing shower. There is also TV with Amazon Prime and YouTube TV (all standard cable channels) access, and you can sign into your personal account for any other streaming service (Netflix, Hulu, etc).
Check in is autonomous with keys accessible on your arrival.
There is free driveway parking for two vehicles.
Guests will have the entire place to themselves throughout their stay.
I am always a text or phone call away should guests need assistance with anything.
Quiet family neighborhood on a golf course. A beautiful place for walks and for star-gazing as there are no street lights to dim the night sky view. There are dozens of deer, which add to the peaceful vibe.
The best way to get around is by car. There is no public transportation in this area. But, of course, you can always cab, Uber, or Lyft.
Important things to note:
1) The golf course behind the apartment is great for walks, but can ONLY be used for walking when it is not open for golf (before 8 am and after 8 pm). Please DO NOT break this rule. It's a golf course rule, not our rule - and they are very serious about it. But if you want to begin or end your day with a beautiful walk, it's the perfect spot!
2) Be very careful of the deer when driving. There are a lot of them and they are used to roaming where they want to go. It's really easy to hit one if you're not careful!
3) You will have to climb a very steep staircase to access the apartment. Please DO NOT book this property if you are not able to easily climb the stairs.
4) Please note that while children are welcome, this is not a child-friendly space. There is a steep stairway that opens directly into the studio that is a fall risk for young children. Guests should be aware of this when considering whether this is the right space for their family.
5) We do require guests to sign a renter agreement stating that they have read and will follow the house rules.
6) We require a security deposit which is refundable as long as there is no damage to the property.
7) We allow two pets (dogs under 50 pounds and cats) with a nonrefundable pet fee of $75 per pet which will be charged at the time of booking.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is coffee provided? Yes! We provide a Keurig with pods, creamer, and various sweeteners. We also provide a single-serve French press if you like to travel with your own favorite coffee.
2) Is the kitchen fully stocked? Yes! The kitchen has a full size fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, handheld mixer, mixing bowls, knives and cutting boards, a toaster, a kettle, dishes, glasses, mugs, and cutlery. We also provide oil and basic spices.
3) Is there a grill? Yes! There is a grill in the backyard which you can use by prior arrangement with the owner. We do not provide charcoal. The cleaners do not clean the grill, so we ask that you dispose of your cooled ashes and clean the grill surface.
4) Is there dining room seating? Yes! Dine comfortably at the dinette table with three chairs.
5) Is there a television? Yes!
6) What can I watch on it? Amazon Prime and YouTube TV are provided. You can log into your own account for any other streaming service (Hulu, Netflix, etc)
7) Do you allow pets? Yes! We two pets (dogs under 50 pounds or cats) with a nonrefundable pet deposit of $150 per pet.
8) Is there free parking? Yes! Parking for up to two cars is available on the driveway.
9) What about heat and a/c? The loft has a window unit air conditioner and two freestanding floor heaters.
10) Is there wifi? Yes! High speed wifi is available.
11) Is there a full-length mirror? Yes!
12) Is there an iron/ironing board? Yes!
13) Is there a hair dryer? Yes!
- No Reviews Yet.