Located in central San Antonio, this 100-year-old home has easy access to all the places you want to visit! This listing is for the San Antonio Suite (1 bdrm, 1 bath, dining/living, full kitchen, sleeps 4). The entire 3-bdrm home or the Texas Suite (2 bdrm, 1 bath, compact dining/living, kitchenette, sleeps 4) can also be rented (see separate listings). We are awaiting your arrival with local San Antonio decor, a comfortable place to relax, and personal touches uniquely suited for your time away. Don't forget your furry friends! (Up to 2 small dogs or cats allowed)
The San Antonio suite includes the front of the home and is completely private from the back unit when rented by itself. You will park in the front driveway (space for two cars) and enter by the front door into the living/dining room, which is also open to the kitchen. You also have access to a large bedroom with a full-size bed and twin bunk beds, as well as a large bathroom with hall entry which has a shower/tub.
Residential home in San Antonio's Deco District, with fast access to IH-10 for a 5-10 minute drive downtown (Riverwalk, The Pearl, Southtown, King William, Blue Star Arts district) or a direct route toward the Texas Hill Country (Fiesta Texas, Sea World, Boerne, Comfort, Fredericksburg).
To Fiesta Texas - 20 minutes
To Sea World - 20 minutes
To Boerne - 30 minutes
To Comfort - 45 minutes
To Fredericksburg - 1 hour
To Lackland AFB - 20 minutes
To Fort Sam Houston - 15 minutes
To St. Mary's University - 10 minutes
To University of the Incarnate Word (undergrad campus) - 15 minutes
To University of the Incarnate Word (medical campus) - 20 minutes
To Trinity University - 10 minutes
Check out the City of San Antonio's tourism website for help with planning your trip.
The home is filled with unique and personal touches to make your stay extra-special, such as our signature magnolia-scented body products, coffee/sweetener/cream, and a whole section of convenience items, just in case you forgot something. You will also have an Amazon Fire TV with Amazon Prime and YouTube TV available. You can sign into your own account for any other streaming service you wish (Netflix, Hulu, etc).
Note that there are emergency vehicles passing through the neighborhood on their way to the downtown hospital district, which means there are sometimes sirens. We do provide white noise machines and ear plugs in each bedroom for those whose sleep might be interrupted by this.
We do require guests to sign a renter agreement stating that they have read and will follow the house rules.
We require a security deposit which is refundable as long as there is no damage to the property.
We allow 2 pets (dogs under 50 pounds and cats) with a nonrefundable pet fee of $75 per pet which will be charged at the time of booking.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) Is coffee provided? Yes! We provide a Keurig with pods, creamer, and various sweeteners. We also provide a single-serve French press if you like to travel with your own favorite coffee.
2) What is in the kitchen? The kitchenette has a fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, hand mixer, mixing bowls, knives and cutting boards, a toaster, a kettle, dishes, glasses, mugs, and cutlery. We also provide oil and basic spices.
3) Is there a grill? Yes! There is a grill in the backyard next to the outdoor table and four chairs. We provide grill cleaner, a grill brush, and grill utensils. We do not provide charcoal. The cleaners do not clean the grill, so we ask that you dispose of your cooled ashes and clean the grill surface.
4) Is there dining room seating? Yes! The dining table and six chairs are in the centrally located dining room.
5) Is there a television? Yes! There is a television in the main living area.
6) What can I watch on it? Amazon Prime and YouTube TV are provided. You can log into your own account for any other streaming service (Hulu, Netflix, etc)
7) Do you allow pets? Yes! We two pets (dogs under 50 pounds or cats) with a nonrefundable pet deposit.
8) Is there free parking? Yes! Parking is available on the front driveway.
9) What about heat and a/c? The house has central heat and air, as well as ceiling fans in every room and a hot/cold floor fan.
10) Is there wifi? Yes! High speed wifi is available.
11) Is there a full-length mirror? Yes!
12) Is there an iron/ironing board? Yes!
13) Is there a hair dryer? Yes!
- No Reviews Yet.