Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Varies
Long Beach, Washington is a city like no other and home to the "World's Longest Continuous Peninsula Beach", Jake the Alligator Man, monuments to Lewis and Clark, a host of parks lined with scenic trails teeming with wildlife, the renowned Columbia River Maritime Museum, the "Old 300" Riverfront Trolley and a burgeoning art scene. It's a city that should be on every Northwestern traveler's radar. Other must-see sights near Long Beach include the deliciously preserved city of Oysterville, Cape Disappointment Park along with its two lighthouses, and bird-watching at Leadbetter Point.
With immediate access to the beach and Downtown, this seaside escape in the Pacific Northwest offers guests all the top resort amenities modern travelers expect and then some. Splash in the outdoor pool, soak in the outdoor hot tub, then grill up dinner with your family under the sprawling night sky of Long Beach. An on-site game room and recreation center guarantees you'll never go without fun, no matter the weather or time of year. There's even a business center for work and a grocery service for convenience.
Long Beach features spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a dining area, TV with DVD player in the living area, balcony or terrace with barbecue grill, and a fireplace for chilly nights are all comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Beach Access
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Bike Riding
* Horseback Riding
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.