Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
2 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1
Located across the street from the Washington State Convention Center and Paramount Theatre, The Camlin is just three blocks away from the vibrant 6th Avenue and Pine Street shopping district. You'll find world-class dining options plus all of the attractions of Seattle surrounding you like the lively Pike Place Market, Seattle Center, the Space Needle, Safeco Field and the fabulous waterfront where you may catch a glimpse of famous ships and larger-than-life marine animals. Venture just 30 minutes outside the city to experience an endless selection of mountains and parks that offer both oceanside and wooded hiking trails with waterfalls and some of the most breathtaking scenery the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Historically known as a popular resort among the celebrities, The Camlin has a long and distinguished history within Seattle's Emerald City. It was first built in 1926 as a residential hotel and later renovated in 1962. Over the years, many celebrities have passed through the elegant lobby, frequenting the lounge that once filled the top floor. Meticulous efforts have went into retaining the charm that has made this building such a beloved fixture in downtown Seattle. Modern comforts and amenities throughout this kid-friendly, urban resort will leave you and your family feeling relaxed and refreshed.
While the suite amenities are inviting enough to make you want to lounge around after a day full of excitement and adventure, you will also appreciate the abundance of resort amenities available on site. Stay refreshed in the year-round heated pool and unwind in the hot tub. Your workout routine will stay on track with the fitness center. Also, you will be grinning from ear to ear when when you're saving money and creating memories by grilling out at the barbecue station. Wrap up any work projects in the business center and let the kids enjoy all the fun the activities program has to offer. Plus, there is an on-site concierge that is happy to help you coordinate any travel plans. With so much to see and do, you won't want to miss a single opportunity to come back to The Camlin!
Offering spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to six guests in 258 - 810 square feet. Resort suites feature one queen bed in the master, two twin beds or one queen bed in the guest room and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. Studio suites will either have one Murphy bed or one queen bed in the master and one Murphy bed in the living area. Most feature private bedrooms, separate dining/living areas and a kitchenette. Upgrade to a deluxe or penthouse resort suite for a washer/dryer, air conditioning and a private balcony.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Heated/Outdoor)
* Live Entertainment
* Zoo/Animal Park
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary parking is not available, and parking is at a premium in downtown Seattle. Self-parking is available for approximately $20 per day, payable on arrival, with in-and-out privileges. Daily parking fees cover vehicles until 4 p.m. the following day. The self-park garage cannot accommodate RVs, trailers, boats, and vehicles that are taller than 7 feet 2 inches.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
- No Reviews Yet.